If you fancy a quick, coffee time filler, on a Friday, then nip across to Friday Fill-Ins …..
Copy across that weeks fill-in teasers to your own blog, complete the teaser questions, then nip back to https://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ ….. leave a comment and a direct link to your own fill-in page.
NB. All the highlighted portions of any sentence have been supplied by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins
I thought that for my first attempt, I would try and string the sentences together, into some semblance of a continuing conversation….. but it’s not as easy as it looks…..
So…here we go!
1. Why does, every book I see make me feel like I am missing out on something, if I don’t get chance to read it.
2. I guess it is becuase that by getting lost in the pages of a book, I am metaphorically able to travel out of my own small space and see the world.
3. Thank you for making all those opportunities available, to the myriad of authors out there.
4. Any time spent relaxing, away from home, is my favorite holiday because I can read without looking around and feeling guilty about all the chores that have been left unfinished.
5. I am SO glad that I started blogging and networking, as I have so many great, like minded people, from all around the world.
6. We bloggers can be as knowledgeable about each other’s literary choices, as we make up our minds to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to an early night, as I haven’t been too well this week and I need to recover , tomorrow my plans include family time and hopefully swapping some books and Sunday, I want to get back online for the first time in a few days, to catch up with all the great new reading recommendations, that I have missed out on!
Leave a reply