I am only going to be taking on the one challenge this year, as my available time for reading is quite limited and I can fully appreciate the committment necessary for completing the marathon amounts of reading needed for some of the various challenges out there, much as I would love to participate…..
I have decided to crack on with my challenge as quickly as possible, to give myself a fighting chance of completing and enjoying it in a stress-free way, so here is my first category offering …..
No, I couldn’t be normal, start with number 1 and complete them in sequence
Welcome to the fourth: …..‘What’s in a Name Challenge!’
This challenge was originated by a young blogger named Annie, who hosted it for two years. When she decided to give up on being the host, ‘Beth Fish Reads’
took over the challenge. She credits this challenge with being one of the prime reasons for her becoming a blogger, so she is thrilled to be it’s new host.
Here’s How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a number in the title:
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title:
- A book with a size in the title:
- A book with travel or movement in the title: ‘The High Flyer’ by Susan Howatch….. Click here to read my thoughts on this book.
- A book with evil in the title:
- A book with a life-stage in the title
One down, five to go…..but at least I have all the books picked out and waiting in line, the order I read them in does depend on my mood though!!
Leave a reply