Hi everyone, just a quick update on my ‘What’s In a Name 2011’ challenge status.
My latest addition is in the category ….. ‘A Book With Evil In The Title’
My entry in this category is …‘Evil Under The Sun’ by Agatha Christie
This is the round-up of my challenge to date
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a number in the title: ‘Apartment 3b’ by Patricia Scanlan … Click here to read my thoughts about this book
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title:
- A book with a size in the title:
- A book with travel or movement in the title: ‘The High Flyer’ by Susan Howatch….. Click here to read my thoughts about this book.
- A book with evil in the title: ‘Evil Under The Sun’ by Agatha Christie … Click here to read my thoughts about this book.
- A book with a life-stage in the title: ‘A Dead Man’s Debt’ by Grace Elliot … Click here to read my thoughts about this book.
Stop by Beth’s blog , she is the host of this great challenge. Follow the ‘What’s In A Name’ widget, there are individual links for each element of the challenge and a round-up link for those who have already completed the challenge.
You can post a link to your own challenge page, then check out some of the imaginative ways that others have fitted book titles so neatly into the category briefs.
You’ll also find some great recommendations amongst the many books and reviews that have been posted and please remember to leave a comment or two along the way, we all like to receive them.