Welcome To The Latest Update On My ‘What’s In A Name’ Challenge 2011
My Entry In This Category: … ‘Apartment 3B’ by Patricia Scanlan
I am halfway through my ‘What’s In A Name’ challenge for 2011 and still having great fun with my book selection, reading this great Irish saga, by a talented Irish author, to complete my third category.
This is what my challenge list looks like so far …
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a number in the title: ‘Apartment 3b’ by Patricia Scanlan … Click here to read my thoughts about this book
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title:
- A book with a size in the title:
- A book with travel or movement in the title: ‘The High Flyer’ by Susan Howatch….. Click here to read my thoughts on this book.
- A book with evil in the title:
- A book with a life-stage in the title: ‘A Dead Man’s Debt’ by Grace Elliot … Click here to read my thoughts on this book
Stop by Beth’s blog , follow the ‘What’s In A Name’ widget, there are individual lists for each element of the challenge and a round-up link for those who have already completed the challenge. You can post a link to your own challenge page, then check out some of the imaginative ways that others have fitted book titles so neatly into the category briefs.
You’ll also find some great recommendations amongst the many books and reviews that have been posted, not forgetting that Beth, as host of the challenge, would be pleased to receive your comments.